Feb 23, 2010

my self and i........



Hi everyone.....

Assalamualaikum...

Actually, I'm a rookie in built up a blog.... just want to try and experience the joy and fun becoming a "BLOGGER BOY"... huhuhu... well, my name is Amirul Amin B Mohamad Jayus... i'm born in 1988... Born in Segamat, Johor but I never stay in Johore... After i was born, my parent transfer to Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan... so I study and grow up there until standard 3 in Sekolah Kebangsaan Teluk Kemang... then again, my parent transfer to Ipoh, Perak... I continue standard 4 at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Ampang... after finish my UPSR test with preety good result, I continue high school in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Ampang.....

At this school, I study only until in form 3... After PMR test, i got offer to continue my study at technical school, Ipoh... I took electrical engineering... my SPM result not so good, but thank God, I still got the opportunity to further my study.... Ungku Omar Polytechnic has accepted me as their student…. Continue study in Diploma of Electrical Engineering here give me a big challenge to improve myself since my SPM is not very convincing…

After 3 years there, I graduate… yet, I got an offer to further my study to bachelor level…. I grab this opportunity and become student at Malaysia University of Technical in Malacca… until now, here I am…. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails